KEYTON offers for all its line of chairs a warranty which adds to your legal warranty versus your dealer and subject to the following conditions:
• Metalllic structure: 2 (two) years.
• Failure of mechanisms or moving parts: 2 (two) years.
• Failure of electrical motors: 2 (two) years.
If during the period of warranty the product fails due to defective materials, KEYTON customer service will replace any defective part as a casual production according to the following conditions:
Any chair with a valid warranty must be made available to the KEYTON customer service for inspection and repair.
1. Those pieces which do not function due to defective materials or failure in the production process will be repaired according to the following terms. A complete exchange of the product, however, is not possible. As a consequence the warranty period remains unchanged. The present warranty does not include any other claim, right or title, such as exchange, discount or indemnity nor acceptance of additional costs.
2. This warranty will only be granted when the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase and model) is presented together with the defective product. This warranty certificate must be filled in and stamped by the dealer within 14 days of the delivery of the chair.
3. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from changes or alterations made to the product without the manufacturer’s prior written consent, in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards.
4. This warranty will not be valid if the serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
5.This appliance has been designed for private and domestic use only. The manufacturer does not accept responsibility for any professional or commercial use and in this case, the warranty will not be valid.
6. This warranty is only for the original end customer and cannot be transferred to a new owner.
7. This warranty does not cover the following:
a. Any modification or change to upgrade the product which in any way alters the characteristics described in the instructions manual without the manufacturer’s prior written consent.
b. Damage resulting from:
• Misuse, including but not limited to: (a) failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the proper use and maintenance, and (b) installation or use of the product without following technical or safety standards.
• Repairs made by a non-authorised service dealer or by the consumer.
• Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond the manufacturer’s control.
• Defects of the system into which this product is incorporated.
c. The manufacturer reserves the right to carry out the repair in his own service workshop or at the customer’s home.